Wednesday, April 5, 2017

*REVIEW* The Banker by Piper Rayne



5 stars review from Sassy Southern Girl Tina

I wish I could give more stars cause this book was perfect.  
I have to say and I'm surprised that I am because the first 2 books was absolutely ahhmazing but this one was like the frosting on the cake it was my favorite.  I laughed, I cried, I was so anxious that I actually had to take one of my nerve pills....lol
I've never,never had a book to bring my anxiety out that bad before and it was awesome!!!! I know that it sounds weird but it was truly wonderful and true bookworms will actually understand this. But I'm also so sad I didn't want this book to end, I don't won't this series to end!!! Piper and Rayne could write 50 books about Whitney, Talhia,and Lennon and I would read every single one!!! I am a fan of these two writing together for life and I've said it before I don't care who they are and if they ever tell us as long as they keep putting out fabulous books for me to read is all I care about.  
From the first page to the last page Lennon and Jasper will both have you wrapped around your fingers and you will love it. You will enjoy their banter and their chemistry,which btw is hot so it will leap of your kindle and burn your fingers. Also there is some great surprises that is going to melt your heart.  I highly highly recommend this book! I actually recommend this entire series!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Definitely You by Ashley Erin is available now! What you'll find: -Small Town Romance -Second Chance Romance - Forced Proximity - ...