Monday, April 3, 2017

*REVIEW* Greed's Charity








4 Stars from Sassy Southern Girl Alisa

What a wild ride this book took me on!  There was love, sadness, action and thrilling rescues sometime all on the same page.  Everything I thought I knew about Greek Gods and Greek Mythology was taken and flipped upside down.  In this series the 7 Deadly Sins are the focus and we find out that they are actually helping to rid the world of sin in order to keep a balance among humanity.  On top of that, these demons are HOT!  

Greed is a closed off demon who has endured 500 years of torture for not following his fathers command.  Isabelle is a 30 year old college student with the ability to feel the emotions of others around her, which has made her try to lock herself away from the world to get away from the pain those emotions cause.    

What started out as a slow read for me, really got me hooked once Isabelle and Greed meet.  The two of them are drawn to each other from the first moment their eyes meet and the bond that they share is one that becomes hot and steamy quickly.  When dark forces threaten the fate of the human race, Isabelle must find the strength within herself to help the 7 demons of sin do what needs to be done to save the world.  

The characters I originally assumed where scary and horrifying in this book ended up being some of my favorites.  I was so sad when the book was done because I wasn't ready for my journey to the underworld to be over! This one definitely ends leaving you ready for the next book in the series.  I can not wait to get my hands on Envy's story!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...