Thursday, May 31, 2018

*REVIEW* Cheat Codes by Emily Goodwin

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

5 Stars


Ahhhh I loved Quinn and Archer so so much!! And I need more of them like now!!! This book was such an easy read from the first page you are so drawn in to the story. From Quinn’s brothers to her mom and Dad even to her little nephew. They all pull you in and then you meet Archer and lord help us all!! I love the double pov’s you get so know were both are coming from and how they both are feeling. At times I wanted to throw my kindle hoping that might knock some sense into both Quinn and Archer just to open up with each other..lol. But with Quinn being the little sister of his best friend it’s a struggle to open up with how he feels. And when things finally does progress buddy do they. I love all the quirkiness of Quinn and Archer. I love the family dynamics of this book even bringing into focus the love of their animals. This is definitely a feel good book with just a little angst and some hot steaminess going on. All the secondary characters definitely need their own books those brothers sound hot and hilarious and I love them already! But first I need to know what happens with Quinn and Archer. I could ramble on and on about this book all day it was so good. I mean I devoured it in one day!!! I highly highly recommend this book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...