Thursday, May 31, 2018

Review of Mogul by Katy Evans

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina


5 Stars 

You know what 5 Stars isn’t even close to what this book deserves just like this review isn’t gonna do this book justice and I’m probably gonna ramble.  Katy is one of my automatic one-click authors because she never disappoints. And Mogul is just another one of those amazing books that she knocked out of the park!! This book was phenomenal!! 
 Now let me tell you I don’t think I’ve ever started a book that’s hotter than Mogul!! Lord have mercy!!!! Does it get your motor running right away with Sara and her Suit.  And buddy does he know how to take care of her. Ian just starts out thinking that Sara will be just a warm body. But her sassy little mouth gets under his skin. But he’s been burned and burned hard and is still paying for it. 
One thing about Katy’s book is once you start reading there is no stopping until you finish. Her words will devour you until you are living in her world. And trust me you don’t want to leave. I call dibs on Ian!! Who am I kidding I call dibs on every single one of Katy’s men!! I highly highly recommend this book!!!!


REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Kristina

5 Stars

Katy Evan's does it again with another wonderful love story.  Ian and Sara are made for each other but they go through some curve balls that life throws at them.  I loved this book just as must as I love all her other books.  The way that Ian and Sara meet in the hotel is sexy.  Then meeting again when she shows up to walk his grandma's dog it just seemed like something that would happen in real.  That is why I love this book because it seems so real life to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

      Title: Wolf Bitten (The Forbidden Mate Trilogy, 2) Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Urban Fantasy, PNR Publication Date: April 18, 2024 Host...