Friday, May 25, 2018

*REVIEW* The Sinister Silhouette by Alex Grayson

REVIEW from Sassy Southern - Victoria

4 stars
Holy mind games! I’m pretty sure there’s nothing left of my brain cells-because they were all used in trying to figure out what was going to happen next! My mind is blown, and I have to truly applaud the author for creating a story so unique, and full of creative twists and turns. 
I loved the instant chemistry between Jules and Luca-usually when there’s an “instalove” I lose interest, but this was so far from it-that I really ending up loving their red hot pull toward each other. 
I do have to say there were a few loose ends that to me, were quite unbelievable; but hey it’s a book and the author did a “good enough” job at tying everything up together.
Don’t read any spoilers when it comes to this book-and it’s tough to write a review without giving anything away, but this book is totally suspenseful and will keep you on the edge of your seat. Once I moved past thinking it had to be some kind of paranormal book, I was so surprised and loved the idea. Definitely read this book when you get a chance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...