Thursday, May 31, 2018

*REVIEW* The Cleaner by Kiersten Modglin

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Victoria

5 stars

This is the first book I’ve read by this author-and I’m wowed! I loved everything about this book because it basically had every trope I love. I’m a sucker for a great romantic suspense, I love second chance love stories-and there’s another trope I can’t quite mention in fear of spoilers but, just know it’s AMAZING.
I was so surprised by this book-but I’m not quite sure why. I found the line of work the hero to be in so utterly interesting, and from the first 10% of the book I was hooked! I wanted to know what happened, I wanted Gunner to find his way home, and I also wanted him to find his way back to Reagan. I knew he had some kind of emotional tragedy happen-but I couldn’t even guess what it was until the author told us. When he finds his way back home, and to his first love, we’re introduced to another character, whom of which I loved. Reagan is relentless, and as stubborn as they come. I loved how she just went for it-and I loved the flash backs. They weren’t overdone and were informative instead of just being included as what I like to call fluff. I will absolutely be enjoying more from this author in the near future! This is a definite add to your TBR list if you’re looking for a mind blowing romantic suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...