Monday, May 28, 2018

*REVIEWS* Dares, Lies and Gemini’s by Kat Alexander

REVIEW from Sassy Southern

3 Stars

I was promised a dark book but instead, I got something that was not as dark as promised. The book left me with more questions than answers. We get glimpses into the lives of the characters but you don’t really see how they connected until towards the end of the book. You have your suspicions as to what went down. But as previously stated you don’t get confirmation until the end of the book. Yes, there are dark themes but I’ve read darker and the author really doesn't go into too much detail. I did love how the author touches on a topic, not a lot people write about. She does it with finesse and style it leaves you kind of in awe. Although, there was more that I did not like there were few things I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Obeying the Owner Series: Charleston Coyotes #6 Author: Jacob Chance Genre: Sports Romantic Comedy Tropes: Hockey Team Owner...