Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Review of Chevelle by Sapphire Knight

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

4 Stars 

So this book was part of The Oath Keepers MC and was said to be a stand-alone. And it was my first book in this series that I read and yes it can be a stand-alone I had wished I had read the other books first, especially when it would bring past things up and I would be like ooo that sounds interesting. But otherwise this was a pretty kick-a$$ Book. Especially because it had a strong female lead. Chevelle was a strong in your face take no crap don’t need anyone female and I freakin loved her. She loved to race and owned the pit and held races there and she never lost. Mercenary is new to this MC and is sent to the pit to keep an eye on things never knowing he’s about to meet his match in every way. With the rivalry club raining down trouble on the pit and the MC. Can Merc get a handle on Chevy to protect her or will she fight him at every turn. This book was hot,steamy and brutal just like a good MC book should be. I definitely recommend this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...