Friday, May 11, 2018

*REVIEW* Edge of Retribution by Jacob Chance

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Alisa


4 Stars

What a ride this book took me on.  Right from the very start the author grabs onto your emotions and doesn't let go.  Zoe is fresh from graduating high school when her world is turned upside down.  However, she is a strong, smart and determined woman and even though she is forced to face a terrible tragedy she doesn't let this hold her back.  

I LOVED the characters in this book.  From the very start they had me wanting know know what was going to happen with them.  The chemistry between Zoe and Nash is off the charts even though she is off limits to him.  The bond they build while he is protecting her is strong and could be felt throughout their time together.  

This book is full of suspense and danger as well as some hot and steamy moments.  Once I started reading it was hard for me to even put my kindle down because I had to know what was going to happen next.  

This is a must read book for sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Nils Series: A Breakaway Hockey Novel Author: S.R. Grey Release: April 25, 2024 Genre: Sports Romance/Romantic Comedy Cover Des...