Thursday, May 17, 2018

*REVIEW* In this life by Cora Brent

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Victoria

5 Stars

Ohhhhh my heart! Get ready for a tear jerker-but know it can be as sweet as can be, with some sizzling hot chemistry and feel good love! I absolutely adored Nash and Kats story- their worlds collide head on when they’re both faced with such a horrific tragedy. Nash, is back in town after loosing his father-and Kat, feels the pain of loosing her cousin-whom of which was married to Nash’s father. It’s a tangled web between these two characters, but with Nash being left as the sole caretaker of his infant brother, Kat shows him the ropes of being a parental figure-and also how to fit back into their small town living.
I loved the characters in this book. If I could shout from the rooftop about how much I fell in love with Nash and Kat, I would! I’ve never felt two more deserving individuals to have such a beautiful story of love-yet with so much heart break. Nash is stubborn at first, but recognizes the help everyone is trying to offer him. Kat is basically superwoman in my eyes-running a business, taking care of her own child, and keeping her home a float by herself. When their walls crumble, it’s honestly the most satisfying feeling in the world. 
I also really enjoyed how intricate the plot was. The characters were woven in such a way to make things that much more complicated-yet interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: His Destiny Series: His Confession Trilogy Book 3 Author: Angel Rayne Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Release Date: May 2, 20...